America's number one premier home care leader, Home Instead Senior Care, is how hiring Caregivers.
There are many Home Care agencies in Denver. We recently completed a market wage survey and remain competitive with surrounding, non-medical Home Care agencies. In fact, April 1st we will be rolling out our new, higher rates. New Professional CAREGivers (non-CNA) will start at $14/hour for base companionship, and hourly rates increase as you move into different tiers of services like Personal Care, Specialized Care and Couples Care.
Please also keep in mind:
* We keep our CAREGivers within their "home-base" territory so that they are spending quality time with their client rather than in their car
* We require minimum/maximum visit lengths, which means you will not be traveling to a client for a short, 1-2 hour visit
* We have mileage reimbursement for use of your vehicle during a client visit
* We provide World-class paid training prior and throughout your employment at Home Instead Senior Care
* Professional CAREGivers are provided with 24/7 phone and field support
* Professional CAREGivers choose consistent days/times of availability to work
* Professional CAREGivers receive the opportunity for Full Employee Benefit eligibility
* Professional CAREGivers are eligible for performance-based wage increases
* Professional CAREGivers with CNA Certification receive a starting base rate of $15/hour.
• Schedules that fit your lifestyle (typically 16-40 hours a week)
• Daytime, evening, weekend, and overnight shifts
• Health Insurance, 401(k) & scholarships
• 401(k) with 4% employer match
• Referral Reward Program
• Opportunities for growth & development
These are just a few of the perks our CAREGivers receive! If you believe this would be a great fit, please don't hesitate to reach out to us
If Full-time is not an option at the moment, we have great supplemental/part-time options that provide flexibility around another job or career.
No medical training is required. Whether you have no experience or years of experience, we'll train you on how to make a difference by providing help with their Activities of Daily Living.
You must be reliable and complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen. Also, you must possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
To learn more about this opportunity, meet with our Hiring Managers in person or call us today! Fill out your information and click "Apply now" to get information to apply via e-mail with resume, online, onsite, or by phone.
Offer your companionship and enhance the lives of aging adults in your community today.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
For 20 years we have been voted "Best Employer in the South Denver Area", which includes Aurora, Bowmar, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Commerce City, Denver, Englewood, Glendale, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Littleton, and Sheridan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.