Are you looking to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Do you want to have a career and not just another job?
Are you passionate about caring for others?
If you answered Yes to any these questions, then Home Instead may be the company of choice for your career.
Why Do Denver’s Top Candidates Choose Home Instead Senior Care?
New Rate Increase! New Professional CAREGivers (non-CNA) start at $14/hour. CNA Certified CAREGivers start at $15/hour. Rates increase along with tiers of services.
* Home Instead South Denver has been locally owned and operated for 20+ years
* Work near your "home-base” and spend time with your client rather than in your car
* Mileage reimbursement for use of your vehicle during a client visit
* Entry-level and on-going paid training conducted by local, Home Instead Training Team
* Choose consistent days/times of availability to work, which allows more flexibility
* Eligible CAREGivers receive benefits after just 6 months, including Health and 401k
* CAREGivers are eligible for performance-based wage increases
* CAREGivers are provided with 24/7 phone and field support
Not looking for Full-Time? We have great supplemental/part-time options that provide flexibility around school or another job/career.
Our location serves Aurora, Bowmar, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Commerce City, Denver, Englewood, Glendale, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Littleton, Sheridan
To learn more about this opportunity, meet with our Hiring Managers in person or call us today! Fill out your information and click "Apply now" to get information to apply via e-mail with resume, online, onsite, or by phone.
Click the Apply Button to Learn More about the role and to submit your application to Join Denver’s Most Preeminent team of CAREGivers.
Whether you are a new CAREGiver or you have years of experience, you will receive training and guidance from the local, South Denver Home Instead Senior Care team.
We are looking for Reliable, Trustworthy, Compassionate individuals who understand the importance of the services provided by Home Instead Senior Care.
Candidates must be able to pass a criminal background and DMV check, as well as a drug screen. A valid driver's license and insurance/registration must also be provided.